Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Ford Racing Puma: A postscript


A COUPLE of Life On Cars readers - specifically, some of the petrolheads who joined me on my adventures in Wales last weekend - were disappointed with my reflections on the Ford Racing Puma in the last edition of The Champion.

Their main criticism was that my piece suggested the fettled Ford was the superior car when compared to the Rover Metro GTi and the Volkswagen Polo G40, which also ventured into deepest Snowdonia, and the MK1 Mazda MX-5 which I was driving. All four, of course, are fabulous cars in their own particular ways, and proved more than capable of handling the challenging roads and the worst weather Wales could throw at them!

Life On Cars, while striving to be factually accurate on all matters motoring, is always happy to hear your feedback. Get in touch via the usual Champion channels or by email at david.simister@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment